I used the live4me.com website as I though it would be a cheap idea to watch cable tv over the internet on my laptop.I paid the $33.90 for the download and did download.

Afterwards I watched a few channels and was not impressed. The next day I again visited the site and continued to be dissatisfied with the site so I got on the "chat" to talk to a representive. The four quick sentences of chat lasted 20 with a last message telling me there are no refunds. I angrily asked why it took 20 minutes to tell me that.

Afterwards I tried, unsuccesfully to get back on the site to verify the no refund statement. I was unable to. My computer kept freezing up so I logged off my computerand tried to log back on. All of a sudden there was a problem with my downloaded software that ended erasing on my computer data.

I am sitll trying to get internet connection back but my computer cannot at this time.So, just a warning of the site live4metv.com to all!!

Had an Experience with livetv4me?

Comments

800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more 800notes - The Shill Game  - Relieving the frustration of unwanted callers! 800notes "800notes.com is a great place to go to look up phone numbers and write something about the number. The unwanted callers leave people frustrated and annoyed, so where can one..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more